Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pereret Pengasih-asih From Indonesia

Indonesia is rich in various kinds of culture and art, here is an art / music equipment from the area of Bali. Anyone know Bali???????I'm sure some of us are familiar with this island. one of musical instruments from Bali are Pereret. 
Pereret is an ancient musical instrument like a trumpet made from wood that was formed in such a way as to be a trumpet. Compassionate - compassion is in order - in order (pellets), while the mate is worthy partner as husband or wife.
This instrument is a lot made in Jembrana district, Bali. Usually, this instrument used to accompany the art Sewo Gati. How to use this Pereret is by blowing the instrument so that the outgoing voice is very melodious and enchanting.

2 comments:

  1. nice sharing :)
    common lets exchang link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankss my friend..anyway your link already in my blog..let's me to know about my link in your blog..thanks.

    ReplyDelete